CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Buddy and Brogan

Some of you might been interested in how Buddy and Brogan kept in contact all the time he is away. Its pretty neat, when he was little they would talk on the phone but since last winter they have been talking via webcam. Here's a short video showing how it works. Usually Brogan is a little bit more talkative but you get the idea. And Brogan has never had a problem, even when he was little knowing Buddy.


No comments:

::Introduction::

Although his life was unplanned Brogan has brought so much joy to ours. We found out we were pregnant May 21st, 2007, and what a shock that was. Looking back on that time now, as i look into his big blue eyes, I don't think we ever could have known what happiness he would bring with his arrival. I worked right up until my water broke at 4:40pm on January 15th. My heart was beating so fast as Buddy met me at my house (after i had to call and pull him out of an interview to let him know it was "TIME", he got the phone call he had wanted! Since I was scheduled to have an induction on the Thursday following and we both really wanted it to happen naturally. We got to the hospital between 6 and 6:30 and i was dilated to 5. After I got the epidural around 8:30 -9 I dilated to 10 within the hour, but was so numb that I could not feel my contractions to push. Poor Brogan was stuck there for another 3 hours with his head just trying to come out! We turned down the epidural, and when I could feel enough to push, it only took 1 hour and our baby boy was delivered into this world by his Daddy and Grandma Wood at 1:51 am on January 16th 2008. Grandma R and Aunt Chelsea and Aunt Brooke were also there to share that special moment and capture it with photographs and video. The rest of the family came in shortly after. What an amazing experience this has been...

-Brogan Lee Rivera-
7 lbs 6 oz, 19 3/4th in. 1:51 am 1/16/08